AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

All Discussions Tagged 'films' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If You Love Horror, Rock, Helping Children, & In/Around Philly Please Support My "Alley Of The Earth" Video Screening Sat. Sept. 22nd 1:30pm

Peace & Greetings as I hope you can support my event. I am excited to be premiering my rock-n-roll horror theme music video "Alley Of T…

Started by GHETTOSONGBIRD

0 Sep 19, 2012

New Indie Film, "Gun Hill Road," premieres @ Angelika (NYC) tonite 8/5/11

http://www.gunhillroad.com/ After three years in prison, Enrique (Esai Morales) returns home to the Bronx to find the world he knew has c…

Started by trust2020

0 Aug 5, 2011

Hail, Horror Hail Version 3.0

Instead ov chasing down the older 2.0 thread, i thought it would be easier to start a newer AP thread for Horror/Sci-Fi Horror films. Here…

Started by Darkness Unlimited*

10 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Darkness Unlimited*

Check out my films

Hey afro-punks, Right now I'm a film major at NYU, and I hope to be a director someday. I have some short films I made/worked on, check th…

Started by Nelly Dee

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Madina

RSS

Latest Activity

coolikethat replied to the outsider's discussion Songs that take you to a happy place......
30 minutes ago
Landers (BUTCH) Pierce liked Matthew's page The Movement
38 minutes ago
Artistically Punk posted a status
"It frustrates me when hear hypocritical ppl. dont dog on different sexualities but have friends tht fit in them. might as well hate yourself"
56 minutes ago
coolikethat replied to the outsider's discussion Songs that take you to a happy place......
1 hour ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8