AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

All Discussions Tagged 'horror' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i need to collect fears . . .

i'm a writer and my main genre is horror. if you would be so kind as to donate your fears to me it would help tremendously. with those that…

Started by louis Gordon

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Khadijah Faaria Aleema Islam

Looking to start an all girl horror punk band in Seattle

My name is Aisha and I am looking to start an all girl horror rock/ punk band. I am looking for some gals who play instruments and I can s…

Started by Aisha Alder

4 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Amber Rose

If You Love Horror, Rock, Helping Children, & In/Around Philly Please Support My "Alley Of The Earth" Video Screening Sat. Sept. 22nd 1:30pm

Peace & Greetings as I hope you can support my event. I am excited to be premiering my rock-n-roll horror theme music video "Alley Of T…

Started by GHETTOSONGBIRD

0 Sep 19, 2012

Infernal Affairs: Christian Horror Stories From the Edge!

Let's face it folks, christians are always up to some shit. So i've decided to start a thread that aims to consolidate* all the horror stor…

Started by Darkness Unlimited*

71 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Booty Head

Hail, Horror Hail Version 3.0

Instead ov chasing down the older 2.0 thread, i thought it would be easier to start a newer AP thread for Horror/Sci-Fi Horror films. Here…

Started by Darkness Unlimited*

10 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Darkness Unlimited*

RSS

Latest Activity

Virginia Wagner posted a photo
4 minutes ago
Virginia Wagner updated their profile
6 minutes ago
WhyLd Manah left a comment for sherece maddox
22 minutes ago
WhyLd Manah liked Lightning Pill's discussion What Kind of Electronica Do You Create?
25 minutes ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8