AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love in the house

Peace we are Wadada (love) new but not new looking to meet some cool ass people who can vibe out to the music. Please check out the music p…

Started by Wadada ( fmr InI MLD Allstars)

0 Jun 14, 2013

I Need Your Help!

So, me and my girlfriend's anniversary is coming up in about a few months. As is Valentine's Day. What I need help with is the following th…

Started by Lightning Pill

5 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Lightning Pill

The Private Organs

This was originally going to be a poem, but I might as well just write it as a monologue. "Let me tell you a little something about the hum…

Started by Lightning Pill

0 Aug 16, 2012

DISCLOTHES - it's a movement!

Here are a couple shirts I have made so far there's more to come just trying to get it out there for you all to see. www.disclothes.com

Started by SHEDREAMSOFCHAOS

1 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by AfroCuban

NEW YEARS 2011

ok yall knw wat time of year it is this time ...last years new years resolutions was way past exceeded so this year i must set it at a high…

Started by Marcus Allen Kinsey

2 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Marcus Allen Kinsey

Join My FaceMyCrush!!

Site with the combination of Facebook,Myspace,and Crushspot in one its great you'll love it!! JOIN TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! why wait…

Started by Autumn.

2 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Dustin Thewynd

Yo im tired of the same old song !

yo im tired of the same old song concepts alwayz about she cheated on me, love, hurt, (and in some rap cases money and hoes) and stuff give…

Started by Marcus Allen Kinsey

3 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Marcus Allen Kinsey

Dating Politics? Religion and Nemm.

Who invented the Almighty 3 day rule? When did accepting ignorance & being limited become The New Standard of being Black in America? T…

Started by Robert Lee

6 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Rosenda

Lover's Rock: a mixtape

You're composing a love letter for the one who has your heart. Instead of the ususal hum drumness of words this letter is in the form of a…

Started by missteek (or just plain tika)

5 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by XiaMin

?uestlove in NYC

he's performing at club love. im really excited for him to perform there coz its a pretty intimate venue. and plus i wont get to see the ro…

Started by Katie

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Katie

RSS

Latest Activity

sara gibson lee posted a status
16 minutes ago
WhyLd Manah left a comment for Unique Shaj
38 minutes ago
WhyLd Manah and Unique Shaj are now friends
53 minutes ago
Profile Iconmfa kera, Hope McKinney, Jacquie Rousseau and 31 more joined AFROPUNK
2 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8