AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHO THE FUCK IS FLΣSł łΣΛTΣRS!?

..."Yeah I get that a lot, flyer than an astronaut, scoop girls like Hagan Das" -@WolfmanKev [Track #3 'Weapon & Meister' from the loos…

Started by Flesh Eaters

0 Jul 16

Want to Help With My Aspergers Project?

Hello! Since last year, I had been working on an album. It doesn't yet have a name, but it is a concept album about life from the point of…

Started by Lightning Pill

6 Jun 10
Reply by Lightning Pill

Check out my new single!

* Hey guys, check out my new single called "Don't Give A Damn". It's available through all digital outlets, but I'll give to anyone who ask…

Started by Haiqeem

0 Apr 9

Who Wants to Work on a Song With Me?

Hello! Since last year, I had been working on an album. It doesn't yet have a name, but it is a concept album about life from the point of…

Started by Lightning Pill

0 Jan 19

FROM THE TIP OF AFRICA

Greets all... the name's Shiba ;)  Born in Manchester (UK) to 2 amazing Malawian parents and living it up in Cape Town, South Africa -- the…

Started by Shiba Melissa Mazaza

3 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Ras. Camara Achebe Gebre Christo

CLEVELAND CHAPTER OF UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF ARTS AND CULTURE LOOKING FOR ARTISTS!

Hey Talented Friends, I am looking for artists and creators in the Northeast Ohio area that would like to show paintings, play music, volun…

Started by Hayden Gilbert

1 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Briana Monet

BEATS CULTURE DALLAS

With the advent of outlets like Soulection, Soulbounce and Afro Punk and the rising popularity of a formerly underground community, beats c…

Started by INNER CITY BLU

0 May 28, 2014

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BAND!!!

i love this site and i would like to start a forum for indie (afro punk) bands to show off there music videos... Here is my bands "Down Nor…

Started by Down North

0 May 25, 2014

Looking For Music/Art Bloggers and Album Release to New Ears, "come hear"

I find it ethical to contact bloggers personally more so than emailing the sites. I'm in search of bloggers that blog about indie, rap, und…

Started by Mitsurugi Kazumaru

2 May 18, 2014
Reply by Willie71

NYC ROCK BAND LOOKING FOR LIKE-MINDED BANDS TO PLAY A SHOW WITH

Hello Afropunk Community, NYC Garage/Blues/Punk band Socalled Society is putting together some dates in Manhattan and Brooklyn and are look…

Started by Socalled Society

1 May 18, 2014
Reply by Willie71

RSS

Latest Activity

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2015   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8