AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CLEVELAND CHAPTER OF UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF ARTS AND CULTURE LOOKING FOR ARTISTS!

Hey Talented Friends, I am looking for artists and creators in the Northeast Ohio area that would like to show paintings, play music, volun…

Started by Hayden Gilbert

1 Jun 25
Reply by Briana Monet

BEATS CULTURE DALLAS

With the advent of outlets like Soulection, Soulbounce and Afro Punk and the rising popularity of a formerly underground community, beats c…

Started by INNER CITY BLU

0 May 28

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BAND!!!

i love this site and i would like to start a forum for indie (afro punk) bands to show off there music videos... Here is my bands "Down Nor…

Started by Down North

0 May 25

Looking For Music/Art Bloggers and Album Release to New Ears, "come hear"

I find it ethical to contact bloggers personally more so than emailing the sites. I'm in search of bloggers that blog about indie, rap, und…

Started by Mitsurugi Kazumaru

2 May 18
Reply by Willie71

NYC ROCK BAND LOOKING FOR LIKE-MINDED BANDS TO PLAY A SHOW WITH

Hello Afropunk Community, NYC Garage/Blues/Punk band Socalled Society is putting together some dates in Manhattan and Brooklyn and are look…

Started by Socalled Society

1 May 18
Reply by Willie71

Indie Neo Soul Songs Wanted For Soulful Child Records Compilation

Soulful Child Records is seeking original/indie Neo Soul songs by female performers to be included in an upcoming, "The Women of Indie Neo…

Started by The Illjazztic One

3 May 18
Reply by Willie71

Musicians, Let's Talk Influences!

I know on your Afropunk pages, it says some of your influences already, but on this forum, I just want to discuss some reasons as to why th…

Started by Lightning Pill

1 May 18
Reply by Willie71

Wassup? I'm new to the Afropunk genre

After watching the music documentary A Band Called Death and downloading their album, I found out about the Afropunk movement and genre thr…

Started by TonyaWithaPen

5 Mar 14
Reply by TonyaWithaPen

My name is...

...only for those interested in actually knowing who I am. But I will tell you that I am a 24-year old artist from Boston. I am a singer, s…

Started by Lightning Pill

6 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Lightning Pill

Anybody dig free jazz, electronic, noise, and ambient music (ie. avant garde)?

If so, who do you like.  I currently listen to Area C, Black Boned Angel, Sunn O))), John Zorn, Ornette Coleman, Kevin Drumm and Basic Chan…

Started by Keith

45 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Lightning Pill

RSS

Latest Activity

JahOfYork added a page to the group AFROPUNK XTENSIONS
Thumbnail

FuturSoul 2014: A close to this musical era

Check it out... Putting a close to this FuturSoul...time for new heights and horizons...…
2 hours ago
JahOfYork updated their profile
3 hours ago
Profile IconOyin LaCroix, Sabo Sabo, Cocoux Agape and 12 more joined AFROPUNK
3 hours ago
LTrain and Danny boards are now friends
4 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8