AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

LOVE
SEX
DATING
RELATIONSHIPS
...confess your sins and feelings

Massive respect to this thread's originator from the O.G. AfroPunk board, Xiamin. Holla back mami, see ya soon up on here!

Get busy folks...

Views: 3458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh this is late but I'm glad I read this.  Even if I'm old I've only been with two and I see where that still puts me in the category of risk.

LesYpersound said:

if you've only had a handful of sex partners GET THE HPV VACCINE! :)

the age they recommend it's not as useful is an estimate correlated with sex partners.  so nevermind what your doctor says especially if they're just judging you based on your age.  you can and should get the vaccine at any age. 

^^^ Props to you both! 

Summer Lamar. Sounds fly. Let the haters hate b'cause ain't nothing sweeter than love in the Spring time. Best of luck, Bro.

Logun said:

well...its official im now in a relationship with summer lamar yep shes the one guys and i im gonna admit it i love her man i keeping her for as long as it last. :) *shrugs*  

Some guy who is the front desk guard at my job wants to take me out...usually I get pretty asshole-ish when guys approach me the way he did with the "hey shawty" jazz...but I didnt cause its my place of business and im most likely going to see him everyday...so I told him no thank you, but now he wont stop trying to talk to me...Im lost I dont know how to nicely tell him HELL NAW!
totally on to the next one dont fret... Shes out there

Logun said:

damn she broke up with me :/ just like that damn feel so fucked up right now but hey fuck it on to the next one i guess. atleast it last 3 months

I know how you feel...especially when its someone you just connect with fully...feels like someone just dropped a fucking cinderblock on your chest...much love logun <3

Logun said:

its hard dude thats my love dude that shit hurts i mean i know how people now damn it doesnt feel good dude but thats all im gonna say about it

Marry Mortuary said:

totally on to the next one dont fret... Shes out there

Logun said:

damn she broke up with me :/ just like that damn feel so fucked up right now but hey fuck it on to the next one i guess. atleast it last 3 months

Dancing with you last night felt so good.  And we gigged, too!!  Upstairs is where we tore it up!!  I love you, Omar.  Thank you for going out with me and seeing some bands.  I love that we are so comfortable with each other.  I love that you never try to stifle me.  I loved it when you kissed me.  Coming back with fast food and sitting on the floor reminded me of when we first got married.  I love you and it feels so good.

Damn.  Stay up, brotha man.  She's out there for you.  For now, try to truly enjoy your singlehood.  Peace.

Logun said:

Power to you brother Logun, you'll be alright.

But think of it this way: more room for 'Sheba, nubian African queens' like her...

Sorry to hear about that man. Keep ya head up.

Logun said:

Whoa!

X-D-D-M*9 said:

Power to you brother Logun, you'll be alright.

But think of it this way: more room for 'Sheba, nubian African queens' like her...

Agreed!

Fructose Soda said:

me thinks she was already into White dudes from jump.

no Black woman I know is just gonna fall for White dick just because her musical interests were broadened.

you'll be aight.

You'll get over her.

music isn't everything.    Maybe your next love will be a sista who has only listened to Queen.     Don't get me wrong, its nice to share similar tastes, but that shit loses its novelty after a while.

If you & your (future) chick have a fight, turning on some punk will not defuse the situation.

When I was in my teens & early 20s, I used to think like "damn, if only I could meet a Black metal chick, everything would allllllright."

Met a few Black metal chicks.

It didn't work out.

Why?

Because the sparks just weren't there.

Fast-forward to Now, the woman I'm married to is wonderful.

She treats me better than any chick I've ever been wit.

Sure, we're different in a lot of areas, but I prefer that.

I value having things just for myself.

Besides, I wouldn't learn anything from a chick that liked EVERYTHING I like.

Logun said:

^^ thanks guys im cool i guess its just im pretty fucked up over how i turned her on to punk and she left me for a white punk i guess black punks cant hook up after all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8