AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

The place to just put out how you feel about anything. Put your emotions & thoughts right now out there; complain, scream, shout out, give props, say 'screw you', say 'thank you', step off, shut up, whatever. Let it out.

Props goes Illaziam the originator who started this with his 'D-Bags' thread. Helped many of us vent out our frustrations, thanks for the carthartic venue Mr. Ill, make your voice heard!

Setting it off:

= Enough with the Obama-mania already. Put a moratorium on the overdone coverage until fall.

= Hey Miss Big Breasses, I believe you know damn well how you look when you leave the house. Yeah it's hot but if you didn't feel secure with that tight spaghetti-strap top that hugs your bouncy DD assets, don't wear it.

You look foolish walking around the supermarket with your arms covering your chest, grabbing your shoulders like you're trying to give yourself a half-nelson. It's part funny & part frustrating ('cause I couldn't get good glance, damn...). For real though, either wear less revealing clothes or deal with the unsolicted male attention (from nasty gawkers like me).

= You, Mrs. High Level Educator from another school, need to stop acting like you want to get hollered at. Keep the flirty looks coming and I will step to you. Regardless of what your rude, bratty daughter thinks about it. See how she likes it when I'm having breakfast at the house and picking her smiling Mom up for dates.
I'm only halfway joking...

= Dude, how many times am I going to ask you to not tell me any plot details of film I haven't seen? I will hang up on you right now...

Views: 5969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just got PAID!! (wootage!!) And I haven't worked since school let out! XD
^^^Congrats! Great feeling aint it? $$$
Thanks for posting, it was getting lonely here.

This is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YhvHOsg_Pk
Daoud said:
Hey Miss Big Breasses, I believe you know damn well how you look when you leave the house. Yeah it's hot but if you didn't feel secure with that tight spaghetti-strap top that hugs your bouncy DD assets, don't wear it.

You look foolish walking around the supermarket with your arms covering your chest, grabbing your shoulders like you're trying to give yourself a half-nelson. It's part funny & part frustrating ('cause I couldn't get good glance, damn...). For real though, either wear less revealing clothes or deal with the unsolicted male attention (from nasty gawkers like me).

I feel you on this one. I don't get it. These women walk around with these short wispy skirts and they end up holding them down while they're walking down the street. The first thing that pops in my head is, "Damn! I can't get a peek" The next thing that pops in my head is "Why the hell are you wearing that short wispy mini skirt on a windy day? Don't you own a mirror...or any common sense?"
I love you ladies, I really do. But y'all drive me crazy sometimes.
Lol there's a song for it? OMG XD
Even thoughI did'nt attend the festivities in NY this year,I wanna give a shout out to all yous who wish my presence and my existance was felt!!HOLLLA!!!
Yes Ms. MER, special just for you. Shouts to Teddy Riley & the whole New Jack Swing era!

Add on BlackJeff, it's a funny-frustration. One thing I've noticed is that in general, women from Cali, Florida and residents of warm areas seem more at ease with dealing with the attention to their bodies definitely during summer for obvious reasons.
I assume they're more accustomed to the looks from us oogoling horndogs and seem to deal with it better; us in the cold spots wait all year see the summer bodies and the women want to show 'em off but are unsure how to handle the attention. We're all just messed up in the northeast.

Chris Skwdd Irv, your presences is always felt bro and a big shout goes to ya!
Major shouts to the man EL MACHETERO who after years on the boards I finally got to meet in person! Know that he is as insightful, expressive, grounded & hilarious in person as he is on the boards.
Shouts to all the fam I look forward to meeting in the the flesh and to AP for connecting us all.
= What happened to cuties working at the old branch of my bank? See what a year of direct deposit does; everybody disappears on you.

= Now that I've closed one debt I've got bigger ones to handle. C'est la vie.

= I hope you dig the gift I'm getting you because you never clarify what you really want, outside of that Cadillac which is unfeasible in this economy. Retire completely and we'll work on making that happen.

= I'm glad to have a weekend to myself away the students. As much as I get annoyed with how the parents often drop off their kids with us to to handle their problems, I feel for them in that they have to deal with them even more than us.
I respect your opinions, you need to respect mine.
^^^Hahaha, know what's funny?

My dumb-ass forgot for a minute how this was set up for personal vents & I thought you said that to me. My feelings were hurt for 2 secs like "damn, what did I say to Egret for him to slice me like that? I'm sorreee..."

HAHAHAhaahaa...I'm silly, ignore me...
I'm ready to give the donk truck the primal concrete sledge treatment.

Also on the auto tip, I'm tired of all these ghetto Jeff Gordons blazing up and down the residential streets and parking lots and the ghetto Danicas that are still on the phone at high speed. Your life might mean nothing beyond the weekend, but peeps are depending on me. Reckless driving endangers everyone.
Those markets are pretty efficient; you have to pay more dues to fit into those shoes.

Tagging a residential trash can? Does that really big up you or your crew? That's right up there with the knuckleheads that scratch tag the toilet seats in the public restroom.
Why in the hell are my sisters trying to push me off to some guy I have no interest in? I've been down that road and after the last mf got under my skin he decided it was best to split! I don't want to date this cat! I don't find him sexy, he's not really funny and his laugh is annoying!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8