AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Anybody else noticed that most women with the big breasts have flatter asses than women witht he same body size bit smaller breasts?

Views: 6563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Um... there's all kinds of shaped in the world. .. .no one's got a real perfect hour glass.
LOL, that is kinda true. Makes me think of Pamela Anderson and those other 80s/early 90s big tit, assless models.
It's the downside to being a woman. You never know where your fat is going to go. Sometimes it goes to good places, most of the time it goes to bad places. I consider myself lucky. Most of my fat goes to good places like Thighs, Boobs, and then my Ass.

But I have seen some chicks who had enormous tits with a stack of pancake booty behind them. Beauty comes in all sizes, but if I were in that situation I would consider cosmetic surgery......seriously.
" enormous tits with a stack of pancake booty behind them.

LMBAO!! AHAHAAH!!!! Omigod that's funny. GGG, you just reminded me, I had pretty small chest until I hit 30 and then POW! they came out of nowhere. I thought it was cause I gained weight, but when I lost the weight years later, those boobs were still there same size. We gotta be happy and make the most of our unique shapes, that's for sure.

A friend of mine is the exact opposite of BT/FA. She said she had to make peace with it a long time ago (we are the same age) and she said once she figured out what clothes styles looked good on her, she was happy (and so was her husband, no doubt.)
I went to school with this guy and he had an alien butt - it just went from his back to the flat planes of his coxal bones and sacrum, which were short so his butt was virtually nonexistent. He has filled out since then, the last time that I saw him.
LMAO!! and thats all I'm saying.
Obsidian said:
I went to school with this guy and he had an alien butt - it just went from his back to the flat planes of his coxal bones and sacrum, which were short so his butt was virtually nonexistent. He has filled out since then, the last time that I saw him.

Alien butt??? ROFLMAO!!!

Yeah, my cousin used to cry over her "ugly" figure. (big tits, flatter ass).
This comparision shit shouldn't even exist. Why does someone have to be made to feel inadequate just for looking a certain way? And why should it attempt to be formulated into some sort of patter? There's all kinds of figures all over the place; none any more better than the last. Her sister was on about how some of the other women in their family had big tits and flat asses and how they were "unlucky". What's so unlucky about it? Is it because they're black? The last time I checked people loved titties. What's so bad about it? So if you happen to be a top heavy girl, don't feel bad. ..it all balances out; women with smaller behinds can get away with wearing things that women with larger behinds can't and same goes for tits.

But if you have alien ass you might as well kill yourself. People won't ask questions they'll just assume it's because of the alien ass.
SensualDreds said:
LMAO!! and thats all I'm saying.

I laugh because that is my figure very lil ass.. but I love my tits I have hella fun!! .matter of fact I still have fun with my ass..LOL . thats the difference in accepting what you were given.
I don't mean to diss people with flat asses, usually there is an ass there, it's just not like the stereotypical big Black butt, Hottentot figure. No, an alien ass has no fat. It's just skin and bone. It's only possible with men cause they can be that thin in that area and still be considered healthy because they don't periods.

This Alien does not have a flat butt:

This chick's butt is considered flat (by google image search), but it's not an alien flat butt. It has some meat on it and I think it looks pretty good in those pants (she has the gun there to shoot anyone who tries to diss her goods):

But THIS is an alien flat butt (a.k.a. nothing but legs attached to a torso - I know you've seen men like that, they made up the crux of 80's rockers):

Obsidian said:
I don't mean to diss people with flat asses, usually there is an ass there, it's just not like the stereotypical big Black butt, Hottentot figure. No, an alien ass has no fat. It's just skin and bone. It's only possible with men cause they can be that thin in that area and still be considered healthy because they don't periods.

This Alien does not have a flat butt:

This chick's butt is considered flat (by google image search), but it's not an alien flat butt. It has some meat on it and I think it looks pretty good in those pants (she has the gun there to shoot anyone who tries to diss her goods):

But THIS is an alien flat butt (a.k.a. nothing but legs attached to a torso - I know you've seen men like that, they made up the crux of 80's rockers):

Yeay, usually when women aren't built ideally they still have a figure but when men aren't built they REALLY aren't built.
been bored and surfing the onlineblogtabloids...

tara reed's ass post liposuction? ..definitely reminds me of dude up there with absolutely no ass in sight.

and then her deflated tatas:

LesYpersound said:
been bored and surfing the onlineblogtabloids...

tara reed's ass post liposuction? ..definitely reminds me of dude up there with absolutely no ass in sight.

and then her deflated tatas:

Does she have a sickness. A woman with no children and who has not been obese should not have a stomach like that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8