AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Well, they do exist...And these guys are the real deal.


A long time ago I saw a documentary on the Ching A Ling Nomads. What's up with all the blacks and puerto ricans wearing swastikas?

Views: 32727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw a Black 1% club called Outcast MC on Myspace. Their website is http://outcastmc.com/ I don't know if East Bay Dragons classify themselves as 1 percenters, but they certainly seemed like they lived the life per the president's book, soul on bikes

There are probably more, but a lot of clubs fly under the radar

Paging Jahluv...
The Swa is perhaps an evil energy source. Children of the sun and all that hooey.
Steer clear my friend, steer clear.
ok this may not have anything to do with anything, but it reminded me of this movie righchere:

Sports Videos, News, Blogs
Like i said. It's not like it's a real group or anything but. It was a pretty good movie. :)
There's a crew up in Minneapolis called True Breed that is predominantly black motorcycle crew, just sayin'.
What is so crazy about Swastikas is that before Hitler used them as a symbol for evil they were a symbol of Good Luck in the Persian-Indian cultures. Crazy Huh?
Yes and it is also a positive symbol among Buddhists. You will see this in the wrought iron gates and stone carved decor of various Buddhist temples (the one in No Hollywood of Thai Buddhist monks is one I saw). There was this older white dude I read interview with who got them tattooed various sizes onhis body in an effort to re educate the public as to good original symbolism of the swastika.

And i sat that film on the ChingaLings a few times years ago too. JL I saw a clubhouse with some older brothers bikers on Long Beach Blvd i think, past the South Bay area. My sis didnt recall their name, but she say they been active since maybe the 60's out here.

C-Rocka said:
What is so crazy about Swastikas is that before Hitler used them as a symbol for evil they were a symbol of Good Luck in the Persian-Indian cultures. Crazy Huh?
Although a lot of members act like 1% Outlaws, the president of the East Bay Dragons MC is adamant to keep the club a social one and not be labeled as an outlaw club.

Compound Egret said:
I saw a Black 1% club called Outcast MC on Myspace. Their website is http://outcastmc.com/ I don't know if East Bay Dragons classify themselves as 1 percenters, but they certainly seemed like they lived the life per the president's book, soul on bikes

There are probably more, but a lot of clubs fly under the radar

Paging Jahluv...
Welcome to the boards, JJ. Thanks for your insight. Nice bike as well.
Thnx more than welcome bro

Compound Egret said:
Welcome to the boards, JJ. Thanks for your insight. Nice bike as well.
much appreciated it's good to be here.

jahluv said:
'sup JJ, welcome to Afropunk.
Divided Time MC LA my Uncle JB's club Black Biker Set Original!!! Check it out. Enjoy. Thnx.

http://www.kcse.tv/view_video.php?viewkey=ffa2b3ff8c02ebfd5659
I came here because I am fascinated by Black bikers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS


Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service


HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8