Hey Hey my fellow Afro-punkers, I wanted to share my latest music project with you all because I know this site has alot open minded people here. My latest project is called Diary of a Mad Black Stevie and It's a home recorded album and the cover was Illustrated by me. I'm definitely lookin for feedback on the project, let me know if you feeling it. I'm open to any thoughts really. Peace and enjoy!
I'm peepin it now.
I'ma give a track for track review.
1. My Odd Future: ooooh shit. No you didn't jack the "Yonkers" beat. Swag. I wasn't expecting you to spit like that.
2. So Bright ft. Richelle l. Brown: I'm not sure of whats goin on here, but I like it. Subtle.
3. Angry: Roaches? lol That synth bass-line sound is dope. Very dark.
4. Forgetable: this is funny. Very minimalist. I'm loving your voice in the left side of my headphones.
5. What is the point?: dope flow. Yeah, like really......what is it the point.
6. Help I'm alive...: no doubt, I was raised on rice & black beans too.
8. Booty Interlude: somehow I was anticipating something else.
9. One: won won won won won won won wonnnnnnnnnnnnn
10. Go ahead ft. Santigold: oh, for real? Cool. The beat is tight too.
11. Innocence_freestyle: oh snap, I know where this beat is from. but I aint telling. (btw, for some reason you remind me of Missy Elliot in this one)
12. Leaving: Ya know, I like how you just get straight to the point, and then leave it alone. No need to linger. This is a sing-along.
13. Robots (See-mix): wasn't expecting to hear somebody else at the close of your album. I think this track went right over my head.