AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

I wear my pair dirty, how do you wear yours? Win a free pair of Converse Chuck Taylors!

Everyone wears their pair of Converse Chuck Taylors differently. Some people like the fresh out the box look, while others prefer the "I've had these since middle school and would kill someone if they ever washed these," pair of Chucks. But no matter how you wear yours, it's about the personality that rocks your look.

Right now Afro-punk is looking for pictures of your customized Chuck Taylors for a contest we are having. So if you have a pair of Converses with ill doodles, graphics, or other cool shit, post some pics of them here and tell us why your Chucks should take the cake. All entries should be submitted by the day before the Afro-Punk tour hits your city. With the submitted pictures, we will then award one person with a fresh pair of Converse Chuck Taylors. Which of course should be roughed up and worn as often as possible. -AP

Views: 1198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know we wanna see them Dwayne, c'mon! :)
Lou

Dwayne.. said:
Dammit. I own five pair but none have a "customized" look about them. They are more scuffed up than roughed up.Oh well.

i wear mine tricked out and fancy!
These are different graph artist from my travels around our country (from Austin, Tx. to Chicago Il).

The Circuit Boards = FUCK YES.

Cool beans DURKA DURKA!! said:
And my circuit boards, the geek pair

I don't have a camera so I hope my pictures aren't too bad of my Boos :-)
I'v got a low black , a high black and 1 custom pair in blue/olive with my name & skulls. Not too shabby ...lol

I like an unnecessary amount of glitter on them. To the point that you can see everwhere I've been by following a pink sparkling trail. Maybe this completely fucks up the spirit of Chucks but oh well.

And then they made the ones with sequins! I thought I would die! I've yet to buy a pair but I will believe me.
my bebbiss:

no, but really i have had these since middle school. and my solution to their ratty look was to buy a new pair just like them instead. haha
Attachments:
HA to be honest, I've always had Nikes, but I think I'm gonnna grab a pair of Cons and make 'em my offical AP shoes!
fucking STEAL THEM
Me & Mini-Me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Matthew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8