AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Hi my names Keli

So I just stubbled onto this site like last week. And I think is pretty interesting. Some I decided to sign up and maybe make some friends and get some awesome info.

I'm 23 from Jersey (10 mins for NYC). I'm a graphic designer and I'm into art in all forms. 

So hi to everybody here on AfroPunk. Feel free to say hey back (~_*)

Views: 2350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! my name is Yirme. I live in newark, I'm also new on here.. its a cool site, I just haven't met anyone yet, I'm kinda new too lol.. what part of jerz you from?
Hey I'm Christina, I live in London. Welcome to AP :-) In terms of making friends, you're going about it the right way. Post comments on blogs and forums; and don't be afraid to just message random people. I've come across some really interesting people.

Have fun :-)
Thanks for the love guys..

@Christina Thanks. the forums and blogs seem really interesting so I def plan on commenting a lot

@ Yirme and jaszmine Its great that u guys are from Newark I'm in Jersey City close to the Path so I'm not too far away. And Jazsmine I'll def join your group right now...
@ Keli, no prob! I stay 5 mins from Penn station.. jersey city is cool tho.. nice septum BTW... @ Jaszi, where do you hangout at, I dont like to hangout in Newark its nothing really here..
oh hai there
Hola Keli!
Well met and welcome.
Hi! I'm sorta new. I found this site a while ago looking up Black versions of the Suicide Girls. The Black Widows were on here but they disappeared...lol But anyways, HI
HI im Bella, I'm new on here as well, i think this site is cool lol.
Another artist. <3
Much love for the artist.

;)
Hi there - and welcome. I'm Ibou from Sweden.
hey!!!!
Hey ya'll...
Im Lewis (22) from Philly...
(Lew, Louie, Percell, Percy... eh, w/e)
not really sure how i found this site but
ive been on here a couple days and i like what i see!
being black and from the hood,
a lot of people think its weird that i dig punk, art, and alternative music...
its good to know we can all relate on some type of level...
awesome!
btw, i'm considering being an art major...
any suggestions as far as schools???
=)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8