AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

Azealia Banks, hip hop artist, recently stated she's a bisexual any thought?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-tP-4m4b3tA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Any thoughts on her music?

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

It's great, but at the same time I wish it wasn't such an issue.

Straight people don't come out saying they are straight.

Generally no one cares what a straight person does behind closed doors. But, the minute there is someone who adds variation, it has to become public? 

Let's re-think what's happening here and why there is focus on the life of a person behind closed doors. 

The door is shut. Get out of my bizness: )

I'm straight! But the man I love is gay. How's that?

Right. I also think it's been a "thing" to be a lesbian in music. Like having a lil dog for the hollywood set. So what if you are I don't care your music is hot. But on the converse if she can be a face, doesn't have to be vocal, for diversity that is also a plus in those regards.

Yeah, it's good to have people visible that aren't afraid to be completely who they are, even in the public eye. The more that happens, the less of a big deal it will become.

RSS

Latest Activity

LadyLinkMaster updated their profile
2 minutes ago
Julian Bell posted songs
44 minutes ago
Sobbie Lewis liked Eye Candy's blog post BOOK: 'The Black Panthers Speak' is back in print!
51 minutes ago
Sequoia Wilson liked THE BOTS's photo
55 minutes ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8