AFROPUNK

... the other Black experience

I get so much shit cuz i skateboard.well jus cuz i love it dont mean i wanna be a dude.imma pretty lil girl who likes dicks!!people should just be more supportive of female skateboarders!!
Guys dont need to hate cuz im more flexable&i can land tricks faster/better than you.=p

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

i think there should be more female skateboarders out there. im a ny local and when i see a girl on a board its pretty fucking rad actually. you should try to make it out to the festival, theres usually a group of female skaters throwin down n whatnot. plus i can show you some dope ass spots.
sounds funn.ill def. goo.
were im from, im the only girl skater. so thanqs for the support!! =)
thats not necessarily all true. there are just a couple of dick heads out there but thru my experience the guys i've come across are very excited to see girl skaters especially when they are very good. I think it makes it more of a challenge for them to try to beat a girl.

I love to skate!! I'm not very good at it yet but I love the sport. I'm glad you're standing up for yourself cause we do need more female skaters!! <3 

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Matthew.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

HOME
| MY PAGE | MESSAGE BOARD | BANDS | APX | BLOGS | MEDIA | FESTIVAL | ABOUT | MOVIES | STORE | CONTACT
©2013 AFROPUNK | BRANDED BY 7ONE8